Sunday, March 25, 2012

Memories of Chris

My husband and I moved into our first apartment shortly before Chris moved to the building. He lived next door to us. Throughout my years of school at the U, and my time as a nurse since then, I enjoyed seeing him around the neighborhood and the hospital. He was always friendly and willing to help. One night we heard the sound of a car accident on the street above us. We looked out our back window then ran to the door, but before we even got there Chris had gotten outside and run up the street. He was one of the first ones to get to the accident site and call for help. After that my husband and I always commented that he was the kind of guy everyone wants to know and live by--the first to be there when help is really needed. We moved away just a year ago. It is sad to hear of his passing. Our prayers are with his loved ones.

Angie Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment