Monday, April 23, 2012

Memory of Chis

Dear Chris Beers and his family


I knew Chris for 16 years ago he is a sweet loving and funny person, I am a Commander Officer in Marine Corps, I met him after I arrived from overseas (Iraq). He was so please for all the Armed Forces, who serve the country.

*May the peace which comes from the memories of love shared comfort you now and in the days ahead.
*May the comfort of God help you during this difficult time.
*We are thinking of you during this difficult time.
*Words seem inadequate to express the sadness we feel.
*Although no words can really help to ease the loss you bear, just know that you are very close in every thought and prayer.
*You have my deepest sympathies on the death of Chris.
*Our hearts go out to you in your time of sorrow.
*I was deeply saddened to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you.
*I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.



*We all going to miss you.



P Goldstein
USMC Commanding Officer

No comments:

Post a Comment