Sunday, April 15, 2012

Remembering Chris

I met Chris during his senior year of high school. I remember the first time I saw him and the first thing he said to me; the same phrase he would say to me for several days after our first encounter. Every time he would pass by me, a scared insecure sophomore, in the hall he would say, "you're such a stud". At first I thought he was making fun of me but I soon saw his sincerity and his caring nature. We became friends. We kept in touch for several years.

The last time I saw him was at my wedding. He is an amazing, loving person who I have always looked up to, and will continue to look up to throughout my life.

My deepest condolences to his family who I didn't have the pleasure of getting to know well. May the Lord bless and comfort you with the peace that only He can provide.

David Mead

No comments:

Post a Comment