Thursday, June 28, 2012

Gone Fishin'

As summer is in full swing now, I can't help but think about how much Chris loved to spend time in the mountains fishing and camping with the family. I remember many many fishing trips together.  I was thinking this week about the time when he came home from his mission on a medical leave.  After his surgery and recovery he still had to wait a while before going back to his mission.  So to pass the time we went up to Trial Lake for a week.  I know he would of rather been on  his mission but I sure was glad to have someone else to be  with.  I became an only child when Kim got married and Chris and Carrey left on their missions all within a month. The first fish I catch this summer will be in honor of you buddy.  Gone fishin'

No comments:

Post a Comment